2012-06-25

Camel - Lady Fantasy (1974)



현란한 키보드와 드럼으로 fanfare울리듯 시작하는 멋진 곡~
음악의 극적 구성이나 악기 느낌들이 요즘들어도 뒤떨어지거나 하지 않는다.
Andrew에게 박수를..

Camel - Lady Fantasy (1974)


Camel - Lady Fantasy (1976) LIVE!!


Listen very carefully, my words are about to unfold
Concerning a lady I`ve seen but I never could hold
I can see by your smile,
Take a long while,
The words that come through,
I see that they`re true,
For she reminds me of you.

Don`t misunderstand me, it`s not always easy to say
The words in your head and your heart that you just can`t explain
I can see clearly,
A face in the sky,
Moon`s in your eye,
You`re passing me by.
Tell me the reason why.

I can see clearly,
A face in the sky,
Moon`s in your eye,
You`re passing me by.


Saw you riding on a moon cloud,
Saw you walking on a whirlpool,
From the corner of my eye,
I saw you.

Saw you sitting on a sunbeam,
In the middle of my daydream,
Oh my Lady Fantasy,
I love you.

댓글 없음: