2012-02-11

Pet Shop Boys - Friendly Fire (2012)


Release (2002), Concrete (Live, 2006) 앨범의 Re-master한 Friendly fire. B-Side 5번째곡.

Pet Shop Boys - Friendly Fire (Format, 2012-02-06)


An inspirational tirade against me How to explain my life?
girls to the left of me Boys to the right of me neither husband nor wife
Though the days are filled with pain there is no one who’ll explain
why I’m coming under friendly fire shot in the fatal cause of rock-and-roll
but there’s no one, really no one, to say
Why I endure under force majeure slander without shame or tact
I who studied make-up, mime and Buddha who taught two generations to react
About me the critics lied I ignored them and survived in spite of coming under friendly fire shot in the fatal cause of rock-and-roll
I have nothing, really nothing, to deny
When I look back my eyes are filled with tears
Danger to mascara, applause to my peers
When fame sustained me and arenas acclaimed me I floated through life in a cloud
of love and insanity and pagan profanity before a worshipping crowd
Now my status is ill-defined As an icon I’m inclined
to be coming under friendly fire shot in the fatal cause
of rock-and-roll
but whatever dull or clever
points they’ve scored I have never, oh no never, been ignored


Pet Shop Boys - Friendly Fire (Sung By Frances Barber, 2006) : Musical Closer to Heaven

댓글 1개:

Fdgt :

눈물나도록 아름다운 곡과 가사네요...